Motivating Moral Story - Crow on Window

Motivating Moral Story - Crow on Window


Motivating Moral Story - Crow on Window


This is a Motivating Moral Story of a Crow on the Window, no a father and son as the story repeats after many years.


One morning a man and his old father were sitting in the drawing room when a bird came and sat near the window.

The father said, “What is that?” The man said, “Oh it is crow.”

After some time the father said again, “What is that?”

The man said, “Oh it is crow.”

A few seconds the father asked again, “What is that?”

The man arrogantly said, “It is a CROW.”

After a few more seconds the father asked once again, “What is that?... OK, OK you told me it is a crow, I remember.”

The father got up went to the cupboard nearby and took out a diary almost as old as his son, opened a page which read, …today, when a crow perched on the window of our drawing room, my three year old son asked me “What is that?” and I answered my little son “it is a crow”.

He asked the same question twenty three times before he was satisfied with my answer….

Moral of the Motivating Story - Crow on the Window


“What we are is because of our parents cared for us selflessly”

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Spam will be removed immediately. Keep it clean please.