Motivating Story of a Trouble Tree

Motivating Story of a Trouble Tree

Motivating and Moral Inspirational Story - The Trouble Tree



This Motivating Moral Story is about a man who left his troubles on a tree before entering his house.

Everyday when leaving home for work and returning back from work a man used to touch the branches of a tree outside his house.

His neighbour could not contain his curiosity to know what is going on and asked the man. “What are these invisible things or bags that you keep hanging on the tree every night and removing occasionally in the morning, Sir”.

The man replied, this is my trouble tree. I never take home my troubles, worries, tension and work. I hang them all in imaginary bags on this tree in the evening. When I leave my house in the morning I pick up whatever still remains on the branches. Often, not many of my troubles last more than a good nights sleep. So I don’t have to take them back to work either”.


The Moral of this Motivating Story of the Man and his Trouble Tree


“Time Cures Most of Your Troubles and Problems.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Spam will be removed immediately. Keep it clean please.